We sort and display the items.
We price the items.
We attract the buyers.
We sell for you!
Call Today for Your FREE Consultation!
We offer Comprehensive Estate Liquidation Services
Estate Sales are managed by
Daniele Bernard, BBAFin., MBA, CAGA
Certified Personal Property Appraiser (Cert # 12-0717012)
Rep., Las Cruces Estate Sales, Inc.
Estate Liquidation & Appraisal Services
Cell: (575) 993-3426
84k miles, $8860 or best offer
This Lexus has been meticulously well maintained.
Its condition is excellent on the inside, outside as well as its engine / performance.
More pics are going to be uploaded soon!
in Picacho Hills
by LAS CRUCES ESTATE SALES, INC.
6501 VISTA DE ORO
DEC 13, FRI 10 - 5
DEC 14, SAT 10 - 2
DEC 15, SUN 10 - 2
Hello Estate Sale Friends! You are invited.
Lots of beautiful Art by the local (watercolor) Artist Nancy Mimoso and other established national Artists. This house offers quality Furnishings and Accessories.
▪Beautiful framed water-color Paintings by Nancy Mimoso and other prominent Artists, already available for sale (just in time for Christmas gift giving) on our website.
Elegant and festive Minton Royal Doulton Fine Bone China with 12 place settings in the Jasmine Pattern.
* Lots of varied-subjects books, including quite a few on Art Instructions.
* Lots of colorful Quilting Fabric.
* Leather Sofa
* Fine Easy Chairs including those upholstered with blue & white Toile Fabric.
* China Cabinet by Heritage
* Heritage Dining Table (with two add'l leaves) and stately Chairs
* Tall artificial, indoor Tree.
* Elegant lady's Dresser with Mirror.
* A rustic Guest Bedroom Suite (Queen.)
* Rocking Chair.
* Side Tables.
* Washer & Dryer
* Misc. Hand & Garden Tools.
* Several large Ladders & Gardening Carts.
* Outdoor Teak Lounge Chairs.
* Patio Set & lovely Garden Bench.
* BBQ Grill.
* Quite a few blue Flower Pots with Plants.
* Art Supplies, incl. a Table Easel & sturdy Outdoor Easel.
* Sewing Machine.
* Xmas decorations.
* All-Clad Cookware & Creuset
* Misc. Kitchenware & Small Kitchen Appliances.
* Sundry Costume Jewelry, Lady's Clothes, Shoes & Accessories.
Offered for Sale now and available on January 15th:
2006 LEXUS LS430
84k miles, 4D, 8cyls, $8860
in excellent condition including its performance!
The Framed Art is available for purchase even before the sale. We are uploading photos below. The List of the priced Art Pieces is as follows:
(Some of the framed art behind glass show reflections which make them less clear to see in this format.)
To inquire or purchase, please contact Daniele Bernard at (575) 993-3426 (text, or call)
1. Nancy Mimoso, $95.-
2. Nancy Mimoso, $85.-
3. Marilyn Hansen, Fibre Sculpture, $400.-
4. Marie Dwyer “The Village”, $400.-
5. R. Hosmer, $150.-
6. Nancy Mimoso (Two Children/Lake), $150.-
7. Nancy Mimoso, $150.-
8. Embroidered Girl with Watering Can, $45.-
9. Embroidered Lady, $35.-
10. Carolyn Bunch, Mother & Child, $800.-
11. Fred Chilton, SOLD
12. Nancy Mimoso, Flowers, $150.-
13 Nancy Mimoso, House in France, SOLD
14. Daphne Wirthlin, Bunny & Cat, SOLD
15. Katherine Lin, Stack of Cut Wood covered with Snow, $2,000.-
16. Framed Tile, Sheep, Linda Pond, $80.-
17. Nancy Mimoso, Autumn Leaves, $125.-
18. Nancy Mimoso, Garlic, $250.-
19. Marie Dwyer, Cat, $400.-
20. Nancy Mimoso, $150.-
21. Hal Akins, Sun People, Laguna Beach, 189/300, $75.-
22. Nancy Mimoso, $125.-
23. Nancy Mimoso’s Grand Daughter, $35.-
24. Joe Belt, Cowboy, Pencil, 184/500, $150
25. Nancy Mimoso, Fountain, $150.-
26. MaryBeth, 1988, Sea Lions, California, $150.-
27. Daphne Wirthlin, SOLD
28. J. Addy, Iris, $75.-
29. Nancy Mimoso, Squirrel in Plant Pot, $125.-
30. Pottery Bunnie, $25.-
32. Nancy Mimoso, Trees, $85.-
33. Nancy Mimoso, Flowers, 30.-
34. Nancy Mimoso, Poppies (red), $175.-
35. Nancy Mimoso, Poppies (orange), $85.-
36. R. Lei, Fantasie, $45.-
37. Cindy English, Rabbits, $450.-
38. Fred Chilton, SOLD
39. Nancy Mimoso, Laundry Day, SOLD
40. Bill Denham, Nude in Pencil, $85.-
41. Marilyn Hensen, Bird & Nest on Board, $150.-
42. Nancy Mimoso, Large Floral, $250.-
43. Laura Weathersbee, Collage, $150.-
45. Nancy Mimoso, Bridge, $150.-
46. Nancy Mimoso, Survival, $125.-
47. Nancy Mimoso, Retirement, $125.-
48. Nancy Mimoso, Casita, $150.-
49. Nancy Mimoso, Sunflowers, $75.-
Q: WHAT IS AN ESTATE SALE?
A: An Estate Sale usually takes place in a residential home, and is a professionally organized liquidation sale of all your household items, including Estate automobiles, boats, and other motorized items.
Q: WHO WOULD NEED AN ESTATE SALE?
A: Estate Sales are useful before a wedding or after a divorce; or as per request by executors of an estate seeking to liquidate a parent's household; or, by seniors planning to move to a retirement home or assisted living home; and, out-of-state or instate relatives wanting to liquidate the household contents of their deceased family member(s).
In fact, anyone who wishes to downsize one’s home's contents. In all cases, our comprehensive estate or household liquidation sales services will help ease the transition for everyone as well as making it possible to convert household items into available funds.
Our service is often requested by Real Estate Brokers for several positive reasons: i.e., many people will see the house during the Estate Sale. Also, we help ready the house after the Sale by swiftly clearing the interiors and leaving them broom-swept clean.
Q: WHAT KINDS OF THINGS DO YOU SELL?
A: We can sell virtually any personal property that is legal and safe to be sold. You name it. We ask that you not throw out or donate anything before you have first consulted with us. We have found that valuable things are either donated or discarded by the owners without the knowledge about how much these items could be worth.
Q: WHAT DOES AN ESTATE SALE ENTAIL?
A: To prepare and conduct your sale, we start working in the home for five or more days before the sale days, depending on the amount of pre-sale setup and pricing preparations to be done. Care is taken with every item. To properly display your items, we provide and set up portable shelving, tables and lockable showcases (for small valuables such as jewelry) to be used when necessary.
Our service is commission-based. That is, for our service we earn a percentage of the items sold. We quote the commission percentage by estimating the aggregate value of the personal property contents of the Estate.
We have been steadily serving the Las Cruces & Mesilla Valley areas for sixteen (16) years, providing extensive experience in the Estate Sale business, as well as our knowledge of what the local market will bear. Our expertise, attention to detail, consideration and care to assure top value for your valuables and other residential contents makes our Estate Sale services a very viable option.
During the sale, we assist customers with questions, payments, and the packing of purchased items. To make the event of your Sale public, we customize the publicity for your sale by conducting all necessary Social Media advertising and Announcements; by placing Newspaper Advertisements, Mailings and eMail notifications to select target markets, including our repeat customers. We also place our distinctive street signs to facilitate the mapping of the location. After completion of the sale, an accurate accounting of all sales, including the rendering of register pages, is provided to you/the Client along with the proceeds of the sale.
Q: WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH ITEMS LEFT OVER FROM THE SALE?
A: Over the course of the sale days, we can usually liquidate 89-97% of the items and what remains can be disposed of at your discretion. We will gladly organize for you the donation to charities of your choice and provide you with the donation receipt(s).
Q: HOW DO WE START?
A: To properly assess the viability of an Estate Sale for you, we need to see the estate items and consult with you. This consultation is free and a desirable way to proceed.
To schedule your free pre-sale consultation, please call me, Daniele Bernard, MBA, CAGA, Rep., Las Cruces Estate Sales, Inc., at (575) 993-3426
Feel free to visit during one of our Estate Sales.
P.O. Box 1522, Las Cruces, New Mexico, 88004, United States
09:00 am – 05:00 pm